The Latest Updates
- Our restaurant is now open every night (excluding Mondays) for dinner in our Twin Fireplace Dining Room or our outdoor Terrace with a 30+ mile view.
- Dinner reservations required. Be sure to reserve a table outside on the Terrace.
- Our Spa is now open and offering all spa treatments (excluding facials and facial waxing at this time)
- #TuesdaysontheTerrace begin on July 7th with Live Jazz from 6-9 pm.
- Most all of our wonderful and relaxing amenities are now open with some limitations and social distancing in mind.
Please read the list within this link and if you have been to any of the states (in the past week), you will need to quarantine for 14 days upon entry into Pennsylvania.
Those of you who have stayed with us before know we have an intimate setting and we treat our guests like our own family. Some of that familiarity will have to happen at a distance as we are taking this situation very seriously and will handle it with caution, care and optimism.
Here is what you can expect, in general, from your French Manor experience:
- First, we will adhere to our state recommended guidance for group gatherings. From congregations in the lobby, to activities, and dining, we will be adjusting our setup and flow as needed.
- Our check-in and checkout process will be adjusted to accommodate adequate distancing. We have moved our front desk into Hanna’s Cafe giving plenty of room for social distancing for check in/check out and the front foyer area for diners. We are working on things like:
- One party check-ins
- Digital check out and billing
- Updated grounds map to aid in guest arrivals (escorting to each room may be a thing of the past)
- We will display appropriate signage in each area of our inn (front desk, lobby, pool area, spa and guest rooms) to keep you informed of guidelines, changes, and reminders.
- Hand sanitizers at each touch point for guests and staff
- As always, we are all here to assist you. Don’t be shy, if you need anything, or have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to ask!
The French Manor has always maintained high standards in housekeeping and property cleanliness. That being said, we are taking extra precautions when it comes to the sanitation of our property, especially at high touch-point public areas.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We will adhere to CDC sanitation and hygiene standards
- Year-round we use hospital-grade cleaning detergents
- Focus on high touch points (doors, switches, buttons)
- Hand Sanitizer located in our dining room, front desk, public restrooms, pool and spa areas.
- Our pool treatments are very safe and go beyond CDC approved cleanliness standards. We employ the use of UV filtration and some liquid chlorine. We will also monitor the number of people in the pool utilizing the hot tub, pool and sauna.
Professional, courteous and not pretentious – that’s what makes our French Manor staff so wonderful. Their health and safety are our utmost priority and we will ensure their wellbeing is cared for. Here’s what you can expect for our team:
- Approved personal protection equipment will be supplied to all employees
- Staff members will be required to wear masks until further notice
Our French Manor 4 Diamond Restaurant is one of the highlights of our guests’ experiences. Here’s what you can expect from your French Manor dining experience:
- Room service will be available for breakfast until we are able to open our dining room and terrace for diners.
- All group meals will be served as individual portions as we eliminate buffets from our options until further notice.
- We will have extended seating times and adequately spaced table arrangements.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each meal.
- We will have ongoing heightened staff safety, hygiene, and sanitizing training
- To-go meals can be arranged to be brought back to your room
- There will always be a Servsafe certified member of the chef team in the kitchen for each meal.
- Afternoon Tea Snacks will be individually wrapped and available for grab and go in our Cafe from 3-5 PM
Our Cancellation Policy
Your vacation is safe with us. We understand in these uncertain times that we all need to be a little flexible and creative. We know you’ve been planning your French Manor getaway and we don’t want you to lose that joy, so we’re here to work with you.
- Your deposit is refundable, less a $25 processing fee. Cancellation with less than five (5) days’ notice will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation notice less than fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival date, we will hold your deposit for a future reservation, which must be made within two years. If you have any questions relative to this policy please call our reservations department at 570-676-3244.
Please enjoy this calming meditation put together by The Living Point for patrons and friends of the French Manor Inn and Spa. We hope this helps bring you clam during these challenging times.