The Latest Updates
- Our dining room is now open at 100% capacity and plenty of room between tables for all of our guests to feel comfortable and safe.
- Of course, we continue to offer room service for both breakfast and dinner daily (additional service charges may apply).
- Dinner Reservations are required by calling 570-676-3244.
- Advanced breakfast-in-bed order forms handed in at our front desk the night prior are required (house guests only).
- Our spa, pool and sauna remain open at this time with some limitations
- Advanced spa appointments required by calling 570-676-3244.
For more information visit the PA Department of Health Travelers page.
Those of you who have stayed with us before know we have an intimate setting and we treat our guests like our own family. Some of that familiarity will have to happen at a distance as we are taking this situation very seriously and will handle it with caution, care, and optimism.
Here is what you can expect, in general, from your French Manor experience:
- First, we will adhere to our state recommended guidance for group gatherings. From congregations in the lobby to activities, and dining, we will be adjusting our setup and flow as needed.
- Our check-in and check-out process will be adjusted to accommodate adequate distancing. We have moved our front desk into Hanna’s Cafe giving plenty of room for social distancing for check-in/check-out and the front foyer area for diners. We are working on things like:
- One party check-ins
- Digital check out and billing
- Updated grounds map to aid in guest arrivals (escorting to each room may be a thing of the past)
- We will display appropriate signage in each area of our inn (front desk, lobby, pool area, spa, and guest rooms) to keep you informed of guidelines, changes, and reminders.
- Hand sanitizers at each touchpoint for guests and staff
- As always, we are all here to assist you. Don’t be shy, if you need anything, or have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to ask!
Updated Masking Guidance
- The CDC has issued new recommendations relating to masking based on the defined spread of the variant. The CDC’s online COVID County View Data Tracker is a good resource which displays changing transmission levels on a county basis in real time.
- Click here to view the Pocono Promise, a community commitment to protect the health, safety and well-being of our residents, employees and visitors by following all federal, state and local public health guidelines.
The French Manor has always maintained high standards in housekeeping and property cleanliness. That being said, we are taking extra precautions when it comes to the sanitation of our property, especially at high touch-point public areas.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We will adhere to CDC sanitation and hygiene standards
- Year-round we use hospital-grade cleaning detergents
- Focus on high touchpoints (doors, switches, buttons)
- Hand Sanitizer located in our dining room, front desk, public restrooms, pool, and spa areas.
- Our pool treatments are very safe and go beyond CDC approved cleanliness standards. We employ the use of UV filtration and some liquid chlorine. We will also monitor the number of people in the pool utilizing the pool and sauna.
Professional, courteous, and not pretentious – that’s what makes our French Manor staff so wonderful. Their health and safety are our utmost priority, and we will ensure their wellbeing is cared for. Here’s what you can expect for our team:
- Approved personal protection equipment will be supplied to all employees
- Staff members will be required to wear masks until further notice
Our French Manor 4 Diamond Restaurant is one of the highlights of our guests’ experiences. Here’s what you can expect from your French Manor dining experience:
- Room service will be available for breakfast and dinner.
- All group meals will be served as individual portions as we eliminate buffets from our options until further notice.
- We will have ongoing heightened staff safety, hygiene, and sanitizing training
- To-go meals can be arranged to be brought back to your room
- There will always be a Servsafe certified member of the chef team in the kitchen for each meal.
- Afternoon Tea Snacks will be individually wrapped and available for grab and go in our Cafe from 3-5 PM
Our Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation policy: We require 2 weeks notice for a refund of your deposit less a $100 cancellation/processing fee per room.
- Cancellations of shorter notice, no less than 72 hours notice, will receive a letter of credit worth the total deposit good towards a future stay.
- For cancellations less than 72 hours prior to arrival, deposits may be forfeited.
Please enjoy this calming meditation put together by The Living Point for patrons and friends of the French Manor Inn and Spa. We hope this helps bring you calm during these challenging times.