If you’re looking to be entertained this summer, look no further than the upcoming music festivals in PA. No matter what style of music you are into, these music festivals offer something for everyone. It just doesn’t get any better than spending a hot summer day listening to live music, enjoying good food, cold drinks and making fantastic memories. Start planning your getaway to the Pocono Mountains to attend one of these festivals, and then plan on staying with us here at The French Manor Inn.
With so many fun events coming up, you will definitely want to download our Poconos Vacation Guide. In addition to music festivals in PA, you’ll get updates on area attractions, restaurants you will want to try, outdoor recreation and future events. The guide is free and a very helpful tool when planning your Pocono Mountains getaway!
Here Are the 5 Best Music Festivals in PA You Need to Attend
- Kicking things off this June is the Milford Music Festival. The tree-lined streets of this historic town come alive during this 3-day music event. Founded in 2010, this event offers visitors music all around town at local businesses. One of the favorite events at the festival is the Block Party at Dimmick Inn. There is plenty of good food and beer to enjoy while listening to the live music.
- Montage Mountain in Scranton is home to The Peach Music Festival. This year’s festival will take place July 19th through the 22nd. Just a few of the artists you can see during the festival are Umphrey’s McGee, Blackberry Smoke, Moe, and Gov’t Mule. Food vendors will be on-site selling everything from fair food to microbrews. A 4-day pass starts at around $135.
- With music on 14 stages over the course of 10 days, Musikfest is a must-see event here in the Poconos. A lineup of artists has yet to be released for 2018’s event, but you can stay up to date on daily schedules on their website. In year’s past, Musikfest has featured artists like Toby Keith, Aloe Blacc, Godsmack, and The Band Perry. Music of all genres is represented at this festival. With everything from Indie to Alternative, there is something for every music lover.
- What’s better than a 3-day music festival held on the lake? Back again this August is the popular Wally Lake Fest on Lake Wallenpaupack. This event is more than just great music. Over the course of three days, visitors can enjoy a boat parade, a motorcycle ride, live music at local restaurants, an ice cream social, and a kids zone.
- The Pocono Mountains Music Festival, formerly the Buckhill Skytop Music Festival, is an annual event with the goal to entertain, enrich, and educate. Though a date has yet to be announced for 2018, this event is a local favorite. This festival features intimate venues with all ranges of musicians. From seasoned professionals to up and coming artists, you are in for a real treat. Be sure to attend one of the festival’s Lawn Parties. With local food trucks, live music and games, these parties kick off the evening in a fun way.
Complete Your Weekend Away With a Stay at The French Manor Inn
While visiting the Pocono Mountains, you will need a relaxing place to return to at the end of a long day. That’s where The French Manor Inn and Spa comes in. We are a bed and breakfast with 19 guest suites tucked away atop Huckleberry Mountain. When booking your reservation, may we suggest a stay in our Versailles Room. This elegant room has its own private entry, a 4 poster bed, and a beautiful mountain view. There’s no need to leave the property for a delicious meal. Enjoy a gourmet dinner for 2 by the fireplace in our dining room, or a more casual meal on the terrace.
With so many upcoming music festivals in PA, we hope you will stay with us each time. We look forward to hosting you soon!